Life in Mayberry

Monday, March 9, 2009

First blog EVER

I'm not really sure why I'm even starting a blog. I guess I'll just use it to keep family and friends posted on my life (as if i don't do that enough when I see anyone). Since I haven't seen relatives for quite a while, I'll give a little update. I'm in tenth grade and I currently have my driver's permit. Driver's ed was last October. All I have to say is watch out when I'm driving:) I played volleyball last fall and I'm already excited for next year. I wish there was more I could impress you guys with, but sadly there aren't many extra activities to get involved in around here. Except softball just started last Monday. If you don't know, I absolutely LOVE softball. We've only had four practices because State Basketball was during most of last week. I had practice today, though. In fact I just got back about an hour ago. Half of the practice it was snowing like crazy! It was pretty disappointing. I though winter weather was gone:(. Last year I played right field. I'm hoping I get that spot back, or I even get promoted to center or left:)
I'm writing like my train of thought, just bouncing from one thing to another. My grandparents just got here today. They're staying for a month because Grandpa is fixing up both our bathrooms and the kitchen. It's going to be really nice spending this time with them. I just hope they don't get bored in this tiny town! Sorry this is so lame, but I'm new to this blogging business. I'll try to do something awesome just so I can blog about it:)

2 Comments:

At March 10, 2009 at 8:09 AM , Blogger Kate Fowles said...

Not too shabby for your first blog! You need to go to thecutestblogontheblock.com so you can get a really cute background! And if you ever need any help i'm not the best choice!! haha! No I probably could help you out a little bit if you needed it. Love you!

 
At March 13, 2009 at 11:07 AM , Blogger Yoga Girl said...

LEX! welcome to the blogging world! Holy Cow I can't believe you are taking drivers ed....honestly where does the time go? I loved reading your blog and hearing what you are doing. I didn't know you loved softball. I played growing up too. Way too fun. I hope you keep blogging because I feel like I don't know you very well since you live so far away. Can't wait to catch up on your life and get to know you better!
love ya lots!
say hi to Grandma and Grandpa for me :) We miss them....oh, and Duke too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home