Life in Mayberry

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

First REAL Job

Hey hey hey!!! It is now the third week in Summer, and I still like my job! My past money sources were either mowing my grandparents' lawn for a generous $20, or just asking Dad:). But this summer I'm working as a lifeguard at the community pool. It's probably the easiest job you could have. I show up half an hour early and swim eight laps. Then I just sit in a chair and watch the kids swim. If you know me, though, you'll know that I don't have the best patience with kids. I very often have to stop myself from kicking kids out just for annoying me. So I see this job as a way to make money, and improve my patience. This was a short entry, but whatev:)

1 Comments:

At June 25, 2009 at 9:29 AM , Blogger Yoga Girl said...

I didn't know you weren't patient with kids. My kids LOVE you! Sounds like a perfect summer job though...you even get to work on your tan! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home